£384,995 Prices From
Incredible price reduction - Was £407,995 but now £384,995 - that's a £23,000 saving on this attractive five bedroom detached villa.
To combat interest rates, Allanwater Homes have reduced this plot by £23,000 to assist many to achieve their dream home. The Morar was £407,995 but is now £384,995 and move in ready. What a saving on a fantastic property giving you more money to start planning your fabulous interiors.
All visitors welcome to the Showhome and Marketing Suite. No appointment necessary Thursdays to Mondays between 11am and 5.30pm. If wishing to book a specific or individual appointment or viewing, please call or email to arrange a suitable date and time with the development Sales Manager.
This move-in ready plot MORAR with an efficient EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) rating of B, is a superb five bedroom home comprising of an L-shaped entrance hallway leading left to a splendid front facing lounge with double doors leading through to the expansive open plan kitchen/dining/family room with separate utility room and downstairs WC/cloakroom. Opposite the spacious lounge is a further bedroom which could be transformed into a very relevant home office to the front of the house. Upstairs the L-shaped landing leads on to the family bathroom and the four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite to the principal bedroom.
Interior images shown are of typical Showhomes and may not represent the property listed.
See below some of the fantastic features, upgrades and additions on Plot 15:
• Monoblock driveway
• Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Zanussi hob and single oven
• Premium laminate upgrade worktops kitchen & utility
• Internal oak veneer doors & wardrobes (see spec)
plus what's included as standard:
• Energy Efficiency rating B
• Solar Panels as standard
• Stylish Moores kitchen with soft-close doors
• Large family/dining area incl. breakfast bar
• Upgraded worktops kitchen & utility (matching)
• Hob and single oven (Zanussi)
• Under unit lighting
• Front-facing lounge, bay window, glazed double doors to kitchen/dining
• French doors to rear garden
• Internal oak veneer doors, glazed oak veneer doors to ground floor
• Internal walls/ceilings white emulsion
• Skirtings/facings/balustrade white satinwood
• Wardrobes to match passage doors (beds 1,2,3)
• Chrome T-bar handles
• Schneider Lisse switches/sockets
• USB sockets included
• Smoke/heat/Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Gas central heating, Myson radiators
• Principal bedroom with wardrobe and En-suite with shower
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Lucide chrome up and down front exit light
• Fern Howard rear/side light
• Turfed front garden
• 1.8m privacy fence to rear garden ranch style
• Brindle monoblock driveway
• Fibre Broadband
• 10 year Premier Guarantee
About the Development
With a superb selection of three, four and five bedroom homes including new stylish exteriors and spacious contemporary interiors, you will be spoilt for choice with each release at Allanwater Homes' new development in Chryston. This release is indeed proving to be a popular choice for homebuyers.
Along with the most popular house types, there are more new and exciting styles at Chryston, including the magnificent Galloway, a stunning five bedroom family home with an integral garage, oodles of space inside and two double wardrobes built in to the principal bedroom along plus the en suite. Definitely, a must-see property.
Other styles to note are the Iona, Ochil, Fintry, Arisaig and Lewis four bedroom villa options.
Each home has a stylishly designed kitchen by Moores with soft closing doors, Zanussi brand appliances and under unit lighting. Internal walls are finished in white emulsion and skirtings in white satinwood.
Moving home is about more than just the house, it's about the area, about the community, about having a sense of belonging, the wanting for security and comfort in our everyday lives is just one of the reasons considered when choosing the right location. Chryston, a delightful modern village, sits nestled amongst its sister villages of Moodiesburn, Crowwood and Mount Ellen in North Lanarkshire and just 7 miles east of Glasgow. The new development is perfectly placed for road and rail links but can still be deemed as a countryside setting.
You won't need to go far to find excellent local facilities, and if it's city shopping or nightlife your looking for, then Glasgow is just minutes away.
The Showhome and Marketing Suite are both open Thursdays to Mondays, 11am until 5.30pm for visits and viewings. To arrange a special, individual or personalised viewing please call or email for an appointment with the development Sales Manager.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.