£130,000 Offers over
**OPEN HOUSE SAT 11TH NOV 2.30PM-4PM NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY**A charming and well maintained 2 bedroom traditional cottage quietly situated within the popular village of Doune with the added bonus of a lock up garage. Viewing recommended.
**OPEN HOUSE SAT 11TH NOV 2.30PM-4PM NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY**The home offers accommodation which is set on one level in the centre of Doune making it an ideal property for an elderly purchaser or those with restricted mobility. Internally the property consists of spacious lounge, stylish kitchen, bright shower room and two bedrooms both of which benefit from in-built storage.
Internally the home is decorated in bright neutral tones. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard and are complimented by quality flooring. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. A garage is situated close by which is also included within the sale. To the rear of the property is a communal courtyard garden which is a pleasant peaceful area which is awash with colour from the many plants and shrubs.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village.
The nearby city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access to the major motorway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
Lounge 16' 8" x 15' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.72m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 7' 10" max ( 3.91m x 2.39m max )
Bedroom 11' 1" max to front of wardrobe x 7' 5" max ( 3.38m max to front of wardrobe x 2.26m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.