£215,000 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this rarely available, Traditional Semi Detached family home located within a sought after address close to the City Centre of Stirling.
This bright and spacious villa is beautifully appointed and offers spacious accommodation within a sizeable plot, allowing excellent potential to extend.
Close to Stirling City Centre, with local amenities within walking distance and easy access to all major motorway links, this property offers an excellent family home. Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary levels.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the standard and potential of accommodation on offer.
The property comprises of;
- Reception hallway with storage closet providing access to all main accommodation.
- Spacious formal Lounge with bay window and feature fireplace and working coal fire.
- Recently upgraded fitted kitchen with a range of contemporary style base units and a stunning Aga gas cooker . Large walk-in pantry / larder with space for fridge. Access to utility room.
- Sizeable Utility room with sink, under stair cupboard providing ample storage and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden.
- The staircase leads to a spacious half landing with window and the upper floor.
- The upper landing offers access to the Master Bedroom and second well proportioned double bedroom. Large storage cupboard.
- A sizeable Family Bathroom completes the upper accommodation and includes a white three piece suite with over bath electric shower and glass shower screen.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
There are extensive and well maintained private garden grounds to the front, side and rear. Ample parking is available via the drive and single garage with electric door.
Lounge 5.24m (17' 2') x 4.51m (14' 10')
Dining Kitchen 4.86m (15' 11') x 3.93m (12' 11')
Utility Room 3.69m (12' 1') x 2.40m (7' 10')
Master Bedroom 4.04m (13' 3') x 3.75m (12' 4')
Bedroom 2 3.95m (13' 0') x 3.74m (12' 3')
Family Bathroom 2.62m (8' 7') x 2.14m (7' 0')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.