£102,000 Offers over
An attractively presented semi-detached villa situated on a generous corner position of a popular, recently upgraded, residential locale. The accommodation is set over two levels and provides excellent family accommodation &viewing is highly recommended...
The accommodation is set over two levels and provides excellent family accommodation. Internally the property consists on the ground level of entrance hallway, generously proportioned lounge with dual aspect windows providing excellent levels of natural light and dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units. The upper floor provides three double bedrooms and recently installed wet room. Excellent storage provision throughout which includes attic space with loft ladder access and sizeable walk-in downstairs cupboard which may offer potential for further development subject to the necessary approvals.
Internally the home is presented to a good standard with bright fresh décor throughout. Warmth is provided by electric storage heating and double glazing has been installed. It should be noted that the white goods within the kitchen are available by separate negotiation.
To the front of the home are neat well-tended gardens. The rear more private gardens are generously sized and offer lawn, flower beds and patio areas. A garden shed is also included within the sale.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible.
Lounge 18' 9" x 10' 11" ( 5.71m x 3.33m )
Dining Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 16' 8" x 8' 1" ( 5.08m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' plus door recess ( 3.20m x 3.05m plus door recess )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.