Leyden's Cottage is a charming period thatched cottage located in a quiet position in Denholm, overlooking the village green. This character
Ashybank House is a most impressive detached Georgian country house set in secluded yet easily accessible grounds extending to approximately 10.68
PRICE REDUCED. Home Report valuation (June 2013) £245,000. Charming detached period property set in well landscaped mature gardens of one third of
The Old Police House is a unique and charming detached property, situated in the heart of the popular village of Denholm, with good local amenities
Here are some other properties similar to your search that we think you might like.
SALE OF QUARTER SHARE An ideal opportunity to purchase a 25% share of a modern end terraced villa. The remaining 75% is offered for sale on a
The well presented accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor a long entrance hall with garage access, three double bedrooms all with
An immaculately presented and very pretty Victorian stone cottage in a truly turn-key condition with stylish and elegant dcor throughout.
A most impressive period detached family home, formally the stables for a nearby country house, set in approximately 10 acres of private gardens and
This attractive upper masionette flat has lovely extended views over the Borders. Property Consists of entrance hall, Shower room, Living room,
The Express Estate Agency is proud to offer this REALISTICALLY PRICED opportunity all interest and OFFERS are INVITED. First Floor
Your email address already exists. Please sign in to set up your alert.