£45,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 June 2004||£47,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
1 Bedroom flat with a boxroom in a very central location that is sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers. Lounge with feature bay window. Fitted dining kitchen with a range of wall and floor units. Master bedroom with additional box room. three piece bathroom. Gas central heating.
1 Bedroom flat with a box room in a central location offering easy reach of all the local amenities. Accommodation comprises of a reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments. The lounge is a bright and pleasing apartment that has recently been freshly decorated and has a feature bay window to the front. Fitted dining sized kitchen gives stylish matching wall and floor units and complimenting worktops. Master bedroom again a bright room that has been freshly decorated. The second boxroom views to the side and offers a wide variety of uses. Three piece bathroom has a white suite. Gas central heating is provided for.
Sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers with early viewing advised to fully appreciate both the size and location.
Lounge 17' 6" into bay x 11' 9" ( 5.33m into bay x 3.58m )
Kitchen 11' 4" at max. x 13' 5" at max. ( 3.45m at max. x 4.09m at max. )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 6' 4" at max. x 7' 5" ( 1.93m at max. x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.