£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 April 2010||£72,000||£20,500|
|21 November 2003||£51,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, very well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat situated in a popular area. The property is ideally located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. Ideal first time buy and early viewing is advised!
Rarely available, very well presented and well proportioned ground floor flat situated in a popular area. The property is ideally located for easy access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with laminated flooring and electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard, spacious lounge with "Oak" effect laminated flooring and a built-in shelved storage cupboard. There is a good sized kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, an integrated electric ceramic hob, fan assisted electric oven and extractor hood, space for a tumble dryer and a fridge-freezer. There are two double bedrooms. one of which has a built-in shelved storage cupboard. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, a wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above and an over bath shower. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking for two cars, and well maintained communal lawned gardens which have a paved area, a garden shed and an external water tap. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.17m x 4.11m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 9" narrowing to 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.58m narrowing to 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Bathroom 10' x 6' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.