£80,000 Offers over
Exceptionally well presented and generously proportioned preferred first floor apartment, ideally situated for easy access to all local amenities and road networks. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Exceptionally well presented preferred first floor apartment ideally situated for easy access to all local amenities and road networks. The freshly presented accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with newly laid "Light Oak" laminated flooring and a built-in shelved storage cupboard which houses the electricity meter, circuit breakers and the hot water system. Bright, spacious lounge with newly laid quality "Light Oak" laminated flooring, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel electric hob with extractor hood above, a fan assisted oven below, a fridge, freezer and an automatic washing machine. There are two rear facing double sized bedrooms, one of which has double built-in mirrored door wardrobes, and a good sized bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above and a "Mira" over bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from electric storage and panel heaters, double glazing, a secured door entry system, allocated residents and visitors parking bays, well maintained stocked heathbeds and paved / tarmac paths. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.95m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 8' 5" extending to 13' ( 3.02m x 2.57m extending to 3.96m )
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 6" ( 1.88m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.