£200,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 October 2007||£232,000||£57,000|
|30 January 2004||£175,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this beautiful, immaculately presented conversion by "Ossian Homes" and located within the iconic Counting House in Paisley. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative!
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this beautiful, immaculately presented, spacious conversion by "Ossian Homes" located within the iconic Counting House in Paisley. One of the largest properties in the building, this duplex apartment comprises: Welcoming reception hall with hardwood flooring, two built-in cupboards, one of which houses the electricity meter and circuit breakers. There is a bright, spacious lounge with a three part window formation, hardwood flooring, ornate ceiling cornicing and two ceiling roses with lights. The breakfasting kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with stainless steel splashbacks, pelmet lighting and a sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel five burner gas hob, an electric double fan assisted oven, extractor hood, fridge, dishwasher, automatic washing machine and "Glow-worm" combi boiler. The dining room is currently utilised as a home office and could also be a fourth double bedroom and has hardwood flooring, a side facing window and a feature picture window. There is a re-fitted shower room and the upper landing provides access to the bedrooms and the bathroom. The master bedroom has two double built-in wardrobes and bedrooms two and three also have double built-in wardrobes. The contemporary styled bathroom has also been re-fitted. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, secured entry, communal grounds and parking. Early viewing is imperative!
Lounge 17' 4" extending to 18' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.28m extending to 5.69m x 3.68m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 11' 8" extending to 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m extending to 3.91m x 2.97m )
Dining Room / Fourth Bedroom 13' 10" x 12' 3" extending to 13' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.73m extending to 4.24m )
Shower Room 7' 6" x 4' 11" ( 2.29m x 1.50m )
Bedroom One 17' 1" x 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 5.21m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 17' 2" x 9' 6" ( 5.23m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 10' 3" extending to 12' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.12m extending to 3.81m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 7" narrowing to 5' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.01m narrowing to 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.