£60,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 November 2016||£52,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented and generously proportioned upper cottage flat situated within an externally refurbished building. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Exceptionally well presented, rarely available upper cottage flat situated within a popular area, conveniently located for access to all amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes, The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with "Antique Oak" effect laminated flooring and wall mounted electricity meter, circuit breakers, and a secured door entry phone. The spacious front facing lounge again features attractive "Antique Oak" effect laminated flooring and has a feature mantelpiece with marble effect plinth and hearth, a recessed alcove with shelved cupboard below, and a wall mounted flat screen television bracket. The rear facing kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with pelmet lighting, a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, an integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood and fridge-freezer. There is a concealed combi boiler and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Bedroom one is front facing and has full width built-in mirrored door wardrobes, bedroom two is rear facing and is also a double sized bedroom. The rear facing fully tiled shower room has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, vanity unit wash hand basin and shower enclosure, ceramic tiled flooring and panelled ceiling. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system and a private garden area. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
Shower Room 6' 10" x 4' 9" ( 2.08m x 1.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.