£40,000 Offers over
*CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 9TH MARCH AT 12PM* Rarely available, well-proportioned and well presented preferred first floor flat situated within a popular area and conveniently located for access to local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes. Ideal first time buy
Rarely available, well proportioned and very well presented preferred first floor flat situated within a popular area and conveniently located for access to local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule entered through double timber storm doors, reception hallway entered through a glazed timber door, spacious oriel windowed lounge with "Oak" effect laminated flooring, feature fireplace with marble plinth and hearth, dodo rail and a recessed alcove. There is a good sized kitchen with a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units which feature soft close drawers, an inset stainless steel sink with a mixer tap. There is an integrated electric ceramic hob, a stainless steel fan assisted electric oven and extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge-freezer. In addition there is grey laminated flooring and pelmet lighting. The bedroom has two rear facing windows with built-in storage below and a built-in cupboard housing the "Worcester" combi boiler. The bathroom has a rear facing window, a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above, a "Triton" over bath shower and ceramic tiled flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and a communal walled and fenced chipped drying area with paved paths and a bin storage area. Ideal first time buy / buy to let flat. Early viewing is advised!
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 6" ( 5.61m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Bathroom 7' 8" extending to 13' 0" x 4' 5" ( 2.34m extending to 3.96m x 1.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.