£135,000 Offers over
Rarely available, immaculately presented modern third floor apartment situated within the sought after "Cloisters" development in Abbey Place. Early internal viewing of this excellent example is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented modern third floor apartment situated within the sought after "Cloisters" development in Abbey Place. This lovely apartment offers easily managed accommodation comprising: Reception hall with built-in storage cupboards, bright and spacious lounge with quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring and a well-appointed fitted kitchen with a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, pelmet lighting and an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven and extractor hood. There are two double bedrooms, one with double built-in wardrobes, an en-suite shower room and a well sized bathroom with a three piece white suite with wet wall panelling above comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin and a bath. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system, private residents and visitors parking bays, and well maintained communal lawned gardens with stocked flowerbeds. Early internal viewing of this excellent example is highly recommended to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 17' 10" narrowing to 11' 1" x 15' 3" ( 5.44m narrowing to 3.38m x 4.65m )
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 10' 4" extending to 16' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m extending to 4.90m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.