£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 December 2018||£56,250||£13,250|
|24 March 2017||£43,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, very well presented, appealing and well proportioned preferred second floor flat situated within a traditional building. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate!
Rarely available, very well presented and well proportioned preferred second floor flat situated within a traditional building and part of the Paisley Heritage Trail. The property is ideally located for easy access to local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and road networks. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with quality "Oak" effect laminated flooring and a wall mounted secured door entry phone. There is an extremely bright and spacious lounge with three front facing sash and case windows, "Oak" effect laminated flooring and two deep built-in storage cupboards. The kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an electric ceramic hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. In addition there is wet wall panelled walls and a panelled ceiling with a spotlight fitting. There is a good sized double bedroom and a tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with a "Creda" over-bath shower and screen, a chrome heated towel rail and a panelled ceiling. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, partial double glazing, a secured door entry system and a well maintained communal garden area. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised!
Lounge/dining Room 20' 5" x 12' 11" ( 6.22m x 3.94m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.