£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 April 2021||£75,000||£20,000|
|24 August 2007||£95,000||£25,000|
|30 January 2004||£70,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY 9TH FEBRUARY AT 12:00PM **
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this truly outstanding, immaculately presented ground floor apartment within a very popular area.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this truly outstanding, immaculately presented ground floor apartment within a very popular area. The property is ideally placed for access to amenities and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with contemporary styled radiator, recessed spotlights, wall mounted secured door entry phone and a built-in cupboard housing the electricity meter, circuit breakers and the water tanks. The bright, well proportioned front facing lounge has quality "Grey" laminated flooring, a media wall with provision for a fifty-eight inch flat screen television, sound bar and space for a stove style electric fire, and a contemporary radiator. The newly fitted open plan kitchen boasts a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with soft close, an inset sink and an integrated ceramic electric hob, fan assisted oven, extractor hood, automatic washing machine, dishwasher and wine cooler. There is also a built-in spice rack and breakfast bar with stools. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has a feature panelled wall and panel heater. The attractive re-fitted, wet wall panelled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, a vanity unit wash hand basin and bath with "Triton" over bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from electric heating, double glazing, secured door entry, parking and maintained communal gardens. Early internal viewing imperative to fully appreciate!
Lounge 12' 2" extending to 13' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.71m extending to 4.11m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 10' 8" extending to 13' 2" x 10' ( 3.25m extending to 4.01m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.