£120,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 June 2021||£135,500||£5,500|
|28 September 2007||£130,000||£34,500|
|23 February 2007||£95,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning two bedroom tenement flat which is in true walk in condition and on one of the popular areas in Paisley at Greenock Road. Early viewings are essential as this gorgeous flat is bound to be extremely popular.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning two bedroom tenement flat which is in true walk in condition and on one of the popular areas in Paisley at Greenock Road. The property is not only well sought after due to being a traditional tenement flat, it is flowing with character and style which makes it stand out from the rest.
Entered via a secure entry system to a well maintained communal close area. The apartment on the first floor is entered via an exceptionally spacious and welcoming hall which boasts multiple storage areas. Off the hall is a bright and spacious lounge with stunning bay windows which infuses the property with an abundance of natural light, a feature timber fireplace with contrasting plinth and hearth and inset fire. Both bedrooms are of a remarkable size with built-in wardrobes included in both bedrooms with the master bedroom also including a walk in wardrobe. The contemporary styled fitted kitchen/ dining area offers a range of quality of fitted based and wall mounted units with feature gas range extractor hood above, integrated appliances and room for a free standing fridge freezer. The attractive partially tiled bathroom features a three piece white suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basing and a double shower enclosure, in addition there are panelled ceiling with recess spotlighting. This property further benefits from double-glazing and gas central heating throughout, providing every room with a lovely warmth.
Lounge 17' 8" x 13' 3" ( 5.38m x 4.04m )
Hall 19' 1" x 13' 3" ( 5.82m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 1 17' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.