£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 February 2022||£95,000||£10,000|
|26 September 2019||£85,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Refurbished traditional main door upper floor flat situated within a sought after area. Early internal viewing of this unique and very appealing property is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this seldom available and generously proportioned refurbished traditional main door upper floor flat situated within a sought after area. This appealing home is presented to the market in genuine walk-in condition throughout and is ideally located for access to amenities including schools, shops and transport routes. The freshly presented accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, landing, attractive lounge with "Grey" laminated flooring and a feature fireplace (effect only), re-fitted dining kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, and an integrated ceramic hob, oven and extractor hood. In addition there is utility area with an automatic washing machine, a fridge-freezer and "Grey" laminated flooring. There are two good sized newly carpeted double bedrooms and a re-fitted contemporary styled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with an over-bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a private enclosed lawned garden area with newly laid decking. Early internal viewing of this lovely home is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 15' 2" Max into bay x 14' 2" ( 4.62m Max into bay x 4.32m )
Kitchen 14' 7" Max into bay x 14' 6" ( 4.45m Max into bay x 4.42m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" Max into bay x 10' 10" ( 4.52m Max into bay x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" Max into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.24m Max into bay x 3.33m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.