£90,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 September 2017||£90,000||£35,500|
|6 August 2014||£54,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available, very well proportioned and well presented main door ground floor cottage flat. This spacious family home is conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, shops and transport links. Viewing is advised!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available, very well proportioned and well presented main door ground floor cottage flat. This spacious family home is conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, shops and transport links. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway entered through a u.p.v.c. security door, electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard and Grey laminated flooring. There is a good sized front facing lounge with Grey laminated flooring and a wall mounted electric fire. The large rear facing kitchen features a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink, an integrated electric ceramic hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge-freezer, six recessed ceiling spotlights, and a double glazed security door leading to the rear gardens. There are three double bedrooms, one of which has a built-in cupboard housing the "Potterton" combi boiler. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with an over bath shower and screen. In addition there is a chrome heated towel rail and Grey vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, an off street parking bay, and private gardens which are chipped to the front and lawed to the rear with a decked area. Ideal first family home and early viewing is advised!
Lounge 14' 6" narrowing to 11' 11" x 11' ( 4.42m narrowing to 3.63m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" narrowing to 12' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.39m narrowing to 3.71m x 3.81m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.