£275,000 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire a well presented and rarely available 4 Bedroom Detached Villa.
The property has modern and tasteful décor throughout and also benefits from a South facing garden.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer. Flexible date of entry with no chain.
- Entrance vestibule leading into spacious reception hallway. Downstairs Cloakroom with white wc and wash hand basin.
- Spacious formal Lounge with feature bay window and feature fireplace with electric fire.
- Office / Sitting Room with french doors and window to the front of the property.
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining and Family area. The modern dining kitchen has an excellent range of contemporary style wall and base units with integrated appliances including gas hob, electric double oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Family area with french doors leading to patio area and rear garden.
- Utility room with space for washing machine including door access to the rear garden and storage cupboard. Access also to the Office / Family Room.
- Staircase leads to upper landing with access to the family bathroom and four double bedrooms. The generously proportioned Master enjoys a feature bay window with his and hers wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with white sink unit, wc and shower cubicle with mains shower.
- There are a further 3 double Bedrooms with Bedrooms 2 &3 benefiting from built-in wardrobes allowing ample storage.
- Family Bathroom, with white three piece suite and over bath shower.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Neat garden grounds are available to the front and rear of the property which has been laid with ease of maintenance in mind and offers a high degree of privacy. There is a good sized patio area and a garden shed.
Driveway provides ample off street parking.
Close to Stirling City Centre and Bridge of Allan, with local amenities within walking distance and excellent access to all major motorway links, this property offers a sizeable family home within a popular locale.
Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 6.04m (19' 10') x 3.73m (12' 3')
Office / Sitting Room 5.59m (18' 4') x 2.52m (8' 3')
Kitchen / Dining / Family Area 7.70m (25' 3') x 6.34m (20' 10')
Utility Room 3.21m (10' 6') x 1.70m (5' 7')
Cloakroom 2.21m (7' 3') x 1.30m (4' 3')
Master Bedroom 7.23m (23' 9') x 3.72m (12' 2')
En-Suite Shower Room 2.09m (6' 10') x 1.77m (5' 10')
Bedroom 2 4.00m (13' 1') x 3.13m (10' 3')
Bedroom 3 4.08m (13' 5') x 3.11m (10' 2')
Bedroom 4 3.31m (10' 10') x 3.32m (10' 11')
Family Bathroom 2.96m (9' 9') x 1.78m (5' 10')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.