£355,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 October 2012||£339,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Welcome to Gadwall Grove. Upload Abode is delighted to present this stunning 5 bedroom detached family home. Located within the popular Baron`s Grange estate in Motherwell, this house is from the Cala Signature Collection and benefits from two ensuites and generous storage space.
This home benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and utility room as well as a large open plan kitchen with family dining area.
With close access to local transport, shops and bars, this beautiful family home is immaculate throughout and in truly walk-in condition. The school catchment area includes Knowetop Primary School, Dalziel High School and Cathedral Primary School, Our Lady`s High School
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The Dalzell Estate and Baron`s Haugh nature reserve are just a short walk away. You can have a stroll around the estate or walk a little further down to the nature reserve and on to the Clyde walkway.
2. The kitchen and family area is great for cooking, baking and spending time with family and friends.
3. The living room with fire is a nice place to unwind and relax in the evenings especially during the winter.
4. Ideal location with easy access to the M74 and M8. Motherwell train station is just 5 minutes away which has very good trains links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond.
5. The garden is a lovely spot for relaxing and enjoying the summer sun in the afternoon and early evening.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door into the entrance vestibule with storage for coats and shoes. Through another door is the spacious hall with access to all downstairs rooms including the WC.
Double doors lead into the bright and spacious lounge with Gazco studio slimline gas fire and large window with views of the quiet street.
Kitchen/Family Dining area:
Double doors lead from the hallway to a high-quality modern open plan kitchen with family/dining area with french doors to the back garden.
The high-quality kitchen design extends to the utility room which benefits from additional storage, back door and access to the integral garage.
Master bedroom with ensuite:
Impressive double bedroom with built-in double wardrobes and luxurious ensuite.
Bedroom 2 with ensuite:
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern ensuite.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes currently used as an office.
Currently used as a study but has ample space to be used as a bedroom.
Modern and bright family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath.
Integral garage with direct access to the house.
The front of the property boasts a large driveway with space to accommodate 3 vehicles complemented by a well-maintained grass lawn.
The rear of the property has a decked area outside the French doors and then lawn, trees and shrubs to the boundary fence.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations at Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
If you are looking for an estate agent in Motherwell get in touch today!
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS007490)
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.