£255,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 April 2017||£220,000||£20,000|
|26 September 2013||£200,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A magnificent detached Canadian style property located within a wonderful intimate setting.
Number 1 Milton hill is a magnificent detached Canadian style property located within a wonderful intimate setting with breath-taking views from upstairs towards the River Clyde from floor to ceiling windows. The location of the house is ideal for commuting with great access to the A82 and Erskine Bridge with Dumbarton town centre only a short drive away. Internally the property has been upgraded by the current owner to a wonderful standard and offers any purchaser a move in condition property with lovely features including a wood-burner in the upstairs living area. As you will see from the floor plan the property is of great proportions and offers flexible and adaptable living spaces. On the ground floor there is a newly fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, a large family room, a garden room, a modern bathroom, a useful cellar for storage and an integral garage. Upstairs the main living area is simply stunning with full length windows capturing the view toward the river and includes a wood-burning fire. There are four bedrooms the Master being of a particular great size and a family bathroom. Throughout the property there is a large amount of storage areas ideal for the growing family. Externally there are large gardens maintained by the factor, a good sized driveway and garage. Early viewing is advised.
Family Room/dining Area 21' 2" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 6.45m Max x 3.76m Max )
Garden Room 12' 5" Max x 9' Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.74m Max )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 6" Max inc units x 10' 4" Max inc units ( 3.81m Max inc units x 3.15m Max inc units )
Lounge/dining Room 29' 10" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 9.09m Max x 3.99m Max )
Master Bedroom 18' Max x 12' Max ( 5.49m Max x 3.66m Max )
Bedroom 16' 9" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 5.11m Max x 2.79m Max )
Bedroom 12' 8" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.79m Max )
Bedroom 12' 8" Max x 9' Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.74m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.