£142,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 May 2012||£122,000||£2,000|
|23 April 2010||£120,000||£10,005|
|14 October 2005||£109,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stylish, 3 bedroom, mid-terraced villa, peacefully situated in a preferred cul-de-sac locale of a modern development. The location is ideal for the commuter to gain access to the local motorway network. Viewing highly recommended.
*CLOSING DATE WED 21ST AUG AT 12NOON*The home offers well laid out and flexible accommodation which will suit a number of potential purchasers including First Time Buyers, Couples and Young families. Set over two levels the property consists on the ground floor of WC, spacious lounge and attractive dining kitchen with French doors onto the rear garden and an array of floor and wall units. The upper floor provides a bright stylish bathroom, two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom which is currently utilised as a utility/study. Excellent storage provision throughout which includes floored attic space accessed by way of a loft ladder.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the house is a small garden. The rear more private gardens are attractively laid out and are designed for ease of maintenance. Surrounding the garden is substantial timber fencing providing additional privacy and security.. Parking is available by way of an allocated parking space and provision for visitors is also provided.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.55m max x 3.45m max )
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.87m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
Bannockburn lies next to the historic city of Stirling which offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is located nearby to slip-roads onto M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as swimming, bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated close by. Schools - Bannockburn Primary School is located a short walk away, St Mary's Primary, St Ninians' Primary, St Modans High School, Stirling High School, Bannockburn High School and Stirling University.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.