£162,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 August 2017||£145,000||£13,000|
|4 July 2012||£132,000||£12,000|
|27 May 2005||£120,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressive, three bedroom semi-detached villa situated in a cul-de-sac setting of a popular modern residential development, with easy access to Stirling City Centre and motorway networks.
This well presented home offers accommodation which would suit a number of purchasers from first time buyers to young families. Set over two levels the property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, WC, modern kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and lounge with patio doors providing a light and airy space as well as direct access to the rear garden. The upper floor provides a bright bathroom and three bedrooms, with the master benefiting from en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
All rooms are tastefully decorated and are complimented by quality flooring. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens. A driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the single garage. The rear more private gardens are generously sized and the garden is laid to lawn with extensive decked area. Substantial timber fencing provides a child friendly environment and aids privacy and security.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 12' ( 4.52m max x 3.66m )
Kitchen 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 9' max x 8' 4" max ( 2.74m max x 2.54m max )
Bedroom 9' max x 6' 3" max ( 2.74m max x 1.91m max )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby as well as an array of bars and restaurants. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.