- Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Park in Perthshire
- Grand Eagles Lodge Park is a unique luxury lodge development of only 30 Lodges set amidst lush green woodland in the village of Auchterarder in beautiful Perthshire. Nested at the foot of the Ochils. The park has its own river running through it and with country walks on your doorstep, relaxing is part of the way of life at Grand Eagles.
- The park is within one hours drive of most major cities in Scotland minutes from City of Perth,
- Our exceptional holiday lodges are built to your specification by craftsmen in the UK to the highest standards BS 6263 and all have outstanding plots with their own custom built patios and 2 car driveway.
- Each lodge has panoramic views and privacy and are detached.There has never been a better time to own a holiday home in Scotland.
- New 10 lodge development
- The Orchard is a brand new development built in 2018 with electric gates for that added privacy. The Orchard hosts a collection of bespoke luxury lodges each designed with comfort and relaxation in mind.
- The custom built deckings add to each homes individuality and add to the general aesthetics of this unique Private woodland site.
- Grand Eagles is an ideal location to visit some of the most spectacular beauty spots in Scotland and yet is accessible from Glasgow and Edinburgh within the hour.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.