£319,995 Prices from
The Lismore is an impressive four bedroom home with integrated garage. The spacious hallway leads to the lounge and also to the fabulous kitchen/dining room, with utility cupboard, WC and French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs you will find bedroom one, with walk in wardrobe and en-suite....
We are delighted to present Westfield in West Calder, West Lothian. Located just 5 miles from Livingston, 18 miles from Edinburgh and 32 miles from Glasgow, this prestigious new development is surrounded by scenic countryside, with good local amenities. Offering a superb range of 4 and 5 bedroom detached homes, the tranquil surroundings combined with excellent road and rail links make this a wonderful place to call home.
The Lismore is an impressive four bedroom home with integrated garage. The spacious hallway leads to the lounge and also to the fabulous kitchen/dining room, with utility cupboard, WC and French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs you will find bedroom one, with walk in wardrobe and en-suite, along with three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Activities / Amenities
West Calder has a wide selection of amenities including Scotmid Co-operative, convenience stores, pharmacy, dental clinic, medical centre, family butcher, baker and hardware store. The newly refurbished West Calder library is located in the Main Street. West Calder community centre offers an outdoor synthetic area for community use, 5-a-side football, tennis and outdoor games. There are many other clubs hosted at the community centre, including judo, health &fitness and a football academy. There is also a bowling club, model flying club and brass band in the town. Xcite, East Calder Leisure Centre offers flumes, gym, sauna, sports hall, football pitches and play area. For golfers, Harburn golf club is only 2 miles away. Walkers can enjoy a 9 mile walk around nearby Happerigg Reservoir and the Allandale Tarn fishery, one of the leading small water fisheries, is also close by. Next to the development is the Five Sisters Zoo, home to over 175 species of animals, from Meercats to Artic Wolves and Woodland Bears. The Zoo also offers a play park, handling sessions and talks.
West Calder is ideally situated for families, with schooling provided in West Calder and Polbeth. The catchment primary schools are Parkhead Primary School and St Mark's R.C. Primary School. For older children the catchment secondary schools are West Calder High School and St Kentigern's Academy in Blackburn. Several nurseries are located in the town and West Lothian College, one of Scotland's most innovative colleges, is only a few miles away in Livingston. Please note: school catchments can change.
West Calder is excellently situated for easy access to the M8 road link from Glasgow to Edinburgh, with Edinburgh just an 18 mile drive and Glasgow 32 miles away. The M9, the Forth Road Bridge and the Edinburgh City Bypass and are all easy accessed from the development and Edinburgh Airport can be reached within approximately 20 minutes. West Calder railway station offers services to Glasgow Central station and Edinburgh's Waverley station, with 2 train services every hour. There are 5 regular bus services also that service West Calder.
Shopping / Dining
West Calder offers a range of shops, restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. Just over 3 miles from the development you will find the Livingston Designer Outlet, Scotland's largest outlet mall. Opposite this is The Centre, a popular shopping destination with a striking glass roof designed by architect Don Hiska and reminiscent of Crystal Palace. The outlet and centre are home to a wide range of well-known brands, eateries, coffee shops and also a Vue Cinema.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.