£82,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom mid-terrace home located in a central area of Wishaw. This home benefits from spacious rooms, contemporary bathroom, and easily maintained gardens.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Spacious bright rooms.
2. A great rear garden that isn't overlooked.
3. Lovely big dual aspect living area.
4. Spacious and light kitchen.
5. It s also great for local schools and amenities.
Entrance to the property is via a glazed uPVC door with side window into the bright hallway with tiled flooring that flows into the WC.
Long lounge with dual aspect windows, wooden flooring, wall mounted TV and feature wallpaper. There is ample space for a dining table at one side and access to the kitchen.
Large kitchen with white shaker style cabinets, contrasting grey worktop and access to the back garden.
Large double bedroom with neutral décor and views to the front of the property.
Bright double bedroom with wall-mounted TV.
Single bedroom with built-in storage.
Part-tiled bathroom suite with vanity storage under the sink and electric shower above the bath.
The front of the property has well-maintained lawn and path to the front door.
The rear of the property has a large Monoblock area leading to a paved BBQ patio, storage shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Please click the 3D virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Wishaw is a town in North Lanarkshire approximately 15 miles from Glasgow. There are a number of train stations within a short distance including Wishaw, Shieldmuir, Clelland, Hartwood and Shotts. Wishaw is located close to the A71 with access to Livingston and Edinburgh.
Wishaw benefits from a main hospital in the area and a number of good sporting fields and golf course.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Wishaw:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.