£145,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this lovely 3 bedroom end-terrace home located in a central area of Motherwell. This home benefits from spacious rooms, an open-plan kitchen/lounge, new windows and doors and enclosed back garden.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. How my home is an end-terraced home, very private.
2. My two bathrooms, great to support family needs.
3. My decking area, private garden with sun from A.M. to P.M. Great to sit out in with coffee and sunshine.
4. I love the size of my property, large living room and lots of storage space.
5. The house is near the train station and local to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Entrance to the property is via a composite door with decorative sidelight into the hallway accessing the ground floor bedroom, open-plan kitchen/dining room and exposed stairs leading to the first floor.
Open-plan Lounge/Dining room:
Bright open-plan lounge/dining room with a large window looking out to the front garden, flowing rustic effect flooring which leads into the spacious kitchen/diner with modern French doors opening out into the garden.
Spacious transitional kitchen/dining room with wood effect flooring, light wood effect cabinets and complementary worktops.
There is a hallway leading to a fully tiled W.C, utility cupboard and additional access to the garden.
Large double bedroom with modern décor and two built-in double wardrobes.
Generous double bedroom with two built-in double wardrobes.
Located on the ground floor, this double bedroom has a window that looks out to the front of the property.
Part-tiled bathroom suite with vanity storage and mains powered shower above the bath.
The front of the property has a private well-maintained lawn and a path to the front door.
The rear of the property has an enclosed back garden with raised deck, decorative stones leading from one area to the other and large storage shed.
There is also on-street parking at the rear of the property and large garage which is rented from the North Lanarkshire Council.
Please click the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has easy access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.