£128,000 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, with good size rear garden &oversized detached garage/workshop. The property is ideally situated in this highly desirable locale, conveniently close to local amenities.
This spacious &extended semi-detached house does require a degree of modernisation/updating, but is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, due to the size &scope on offer.
Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &consists of an entrance porch leading through into the inner Hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level. The well-proportioned Living Room, benefits from windows to both the front &rear aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The expansive Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, is generously fitted with a range of base &wall units, plus also benefits from the inclusion of a built-in oven/hob - there is also convenient access out to the rear garden from the Kitchen. Concluding the accommodation on this floor is a Wet Room consisting of shower, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper level are the 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom benefiting from in-built wardrobes &a modern En-Suite Shower Room, comprising of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
The property does require a degree of modernisation, but would make a charming family home thereafter &benefits from gas radiator heating.
Externally, the front garden has a patio area with shrubs &borders, plus a driveway providing access to the garage/workshop to the rear. The rear garden has a patio &graveled seating area, with shrubs &borders - there is also a greenhouse &the oversized garage/workshop.
Living Room 17' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 5.21m x 3.61m max )
Kitchen/dining/family Room 19' 5" max x 17' 7" max ( 5.92m max x 5.36m max )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 9" exc wardrobe ( 3.71m x 3.58m exc wardrobe )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.