£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 August 2013||£70,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Number 5 Weaver Lane is a beautifully presented mid terraced villa in walk in condition in highly sought after village of Kilbarchan comprising reception hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom, GCH, DG and well maintained gardens, viewing strongly advised.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch that leads into a welcoming reception hallway incorporating a hall storage cupboard. The lounge and kitchen are both accessed from the hallway with the lounge being particularly spacious being over 20 foot in length, perfect hub for the whole family. The fitted kitchen has storage aplenty with lots of worktop space and wall mounted units. The kitchens features integrated gas hob, oven and an extractor hood. There is direct access into the rear garden from the kitchen which has been astro turfed and is a sun trap. There is resident's car parking is available at the rear. The upper level comprises of two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The specification includes double glazing, gas central heating and garden grounds to both the front and rear aspects of the property.
To sum up this is a stunning mid terraced villa ideally located for local amenities and in particular the highly regarded primary school. This property offers well proportioned accommodation and is sure to appeal to a variety of discerning purchasers. Early viewing is recommended as demand is likely to be high in this fantastic property.
Lounge 21' 9" x 11' ( 6.63m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 16' max x 10' ( 4.88m max x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 11' 1" max x 15' ( 3.38m max x 4.57m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.