£139,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 January 2017||£132,000||£2,000|
|23 December 2014||£130,000||£5,000|
|30 April 2010||£135,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
30 Neuk Crescent is a stunning two Bedroom semi detached villa in walk condition. Lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and three piece family bathroom and stunning enclosed rear gardens. GCH &DG. Garage. School catchment for Gryffe.
A generously proportioned two bedroom semi detached villa, offered in real move into condition by very proud current owners. The accommodation, set over two levels, gives a reception hallway to the front that encloses the stair and leads to the Lounge/diner, a bright and pleasing apartment that is flooded with natural daylight from the broad window to the front. The dining area views across the rear gardens and accesses the kitchen. The kitchen has matching wall and floor units with complementing worktops and included within the sale will be the hob, oven, extractor hood, washing machine, Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Upper level has two good sized bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. Of course gas central heating and double glazing are provided for.
Monoblocked driveway leads to the garage and the rear gardens boast level lawns and are timber fence enclosed.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.17m )
Dining Area 7' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 14' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.42m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.