£390,000 Offers over
Professionally extended "A" frame Villa amidst quiet Cul-De-Sac comprising reception hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, lounge, bathroom, 5 bedrooms and shower room. The specification includes gas heating, double glazing, 2 driveways, double garage with electronic gated entrance to side.
Imaginatively extended "A" frame detached residence within a popular cul-de-sac offering an abundance of accommodation ideal for modern family life. The interior is in pristine condition throughout, maintained and upgraded to an exacting standard whilst retaining a comfortable ambience and appeal. Comprising expansive reception hallway, spacious living room, separate dining room, kitchen, rear lounge over looking private garden, bedroom, bathroom whilst upon the upper level there are 4 further bedrooms and a shower room. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing,an alarm system which is serviced annually, large double garage, 2 driveways for off street parking one of which maybe accessed via an electronic gated entrance to the side of the property.
Houston is a very popular residential district with local amenities within the village including general shopping, schooling at both primary and secondary levels of some repute to include Gryffe high school with its rating for excellence and regular bus services to a wide range of locations including nearby Glasgow city centre and Paisley. This location is also ideal for commuting as it boasts easy access to the M8 motorway and its links to all major destinations.
Reception Hallway 27' 5" x 6' 4" ( 8.36m x 1.93m )
Living Room 21' 7" x 12' 8" ( 6.58m x 3.86m )
Dining Room 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.98m x 2.84m )
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.92m x 3.10m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 15' x 12' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 15' 9" ( 4.11m x 4.80m )
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Bedroom5/study 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
Garage 30' x 9' 9" ( 9.14m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.